BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
MONDAY 9:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
TUESDAY 9:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
WEDNESDAY 9:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
THURSDAY 9:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
SUNDAY 10:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
* REGULAR clients please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment.
* NEW clients please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to fill out your intake form, please use the restroom before your appointment begins. You may print and fill out a Client Intake Form here prior to your visit and bring it to your first session to save time.
* If cancellation or rescheduling is necessary, a minimum of 24 hour notice is required, by voicemail, text or email. If less than 24 hour notice is provided, the client is responsible for 50% of the regular price of the scheduled appointment fee, unless cancelled due to contagious illness or an emergency.
* Sessions will begin and end at the scheduled appointment times. If a session begins late due to the client arriving within 15 minutes after appointment start time, the session will end at the appointed end time and the client will be responsible for full appointment fee. If a client arrives more than 15 minutes after the appointment time, the session will be considered a NO SHOW and the client is responsible for 50% of the regular priced appointment fee without service performed.
* Bonnette Massage Therapy & Bodywork recognizes both Massage Therapist and clients are vulnerable to infections and therefore ask client and massage therapist to cancel appointments when they are feeling unwell. If you or the massage therapist have any of the following contagious illnesses, the massage therapy session will be rescheduled.
* Covid-19, Sunburn, Diarrhea, vomiting, fever, chicken pox, measles, mumps, meningitis, hepatitis A, conjunctivitis, rubella, head lice, impetigo, influenza, meningococcal disease, polio, ringworm, scabies, thrush, whooping cough, and the common cold.
Thank you for choosing Bonnette Neuromuscular Therapy & Bodywork!
© 2021 Bonnette Neuromuscular Therapy & Bodywork │All Rights Reserved.