Welcome to Bonnette Neuromuscular Therapy & Bodywork! It is important that you have a clear understanding of our massage therapy policies as these policies influence the operation of this business.
* Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment, 15-20 minutes for new clients to complete intake forms and consultation.
* Sessions will begin and end at the scheduled appointment times. If a session begins late due to the client arriving within 15 minutes after appointment start time, the session will end at the appointed time and the client will be responsible for full appointment fee. If client arrives MORE than 15 minutes after the appointed time, the session will be considered a NO SHOW and the client is responsible for 50% of the regular price of scheduled appointment fee without services performed.
* You must inform the therapist if you have taken any over the counter or prescription pain medication or muscle relaxers within the past 12 hours.
* You must leave your panties/briefs on while receiving a massage bathing suits are also acceptable.
* Clients are expected to be clean and free of open sores and wounds. Please shower prior to your massage session.
* Situations will be evaluated on a case by case basis and the therapist reserves the right to qualify and limit massage techniques used when deemed advisable.
* Please turn OFF your cell phones before your session begins, no cell phone use during massage.
* Please undress/dress in an appropriate amount of time, be mindful of the next clients appointment. Mirrors are provided in the restroom.
* Please be mindful of other clients at all times. Unnecessary and loud vocalizations will not be tolerated.
Bonnette Neuromuscular Therapy & Bodywork recognizes both massage therapist and clients are vulnerable to infections and therefore ask the client and massage therapist to cancel appointments when they are feeling unwell. If you or the massage therapist have any of the following contagious illnesses, the massage therapy session will be rescheduled with time for recovery:
* Covid-19, Sunburn, Diarrhea, vomiting, fever, chicken pox, measles, mumps, meningitis, hepatitis A, conjunctivitis, rubella, head lice, impetigo, influenza, meningococcal disease, polio, ringworm, scabies, thrush, whooping cough, and the common cold.
* Be present (Not under the influence of alcohol, legal or illegal substances) for the appointment.
* Client's must provide a health history and notify the massage therapist if any changes occur with sickness, disease or medication.
* Payment is due at the time of service. Cash and all major credit cards are both accepted forms of payment.
* Sexual interaction or discussion will not be tolerated; this will be viewed as solicitation and reported to the proper authorities immediately. The massage therapist will immediately terminate the session. The client will be charged in FULL for the session and WILL NOT be rescheduled for any future services.
*For the safety of the both the client and therapist there will be no third party allowed in the treatment room during the massage. Spouses/ partners must remain in the waiting room. Exceptions:
1. Minors (under the age of 18) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while receiving a massage
2. A language barrier exists and the client receiving a massage requires an interpreter
* The client will come to the massage therapy appointment clean (Having bathed the same day).
* If cancellation is necessary, a minimum of 24 hour notice is required, via email, text or voicemail. If less than 24 hour notice is provided, the client is responsible for 50% of the regular price appointment fee, unless cancelled due to contagious illness or emergency.
What Clients can expect from Bonnette Neuromuscular Therapy & Bodywork:
* The massage therapist will wash their hands & forearms with hot soapy water before and after each session.
* A fresh set of laundered sheets will be provided for each session and common surfaces will be sanitized.
* The massage therapist will provide clients with a competent massage and professional session each time to an appointment, addressing the clients specific needs for that particular session.
* Clients are completely draped with a sheet during the session. The ONLY part of the body that is exposed is the area being worked on.
* Personal and professional boundaries are respected at all times.
* The massage therapist will perform massage therapy techniques for which they are qualified and able. Client's will be referred to the appropriate specialists when techniques are not within the scope of practice and or not in the clients best interest.
* The massage therapist will respect clients regardless of age, gender, race, origin, sexual orientation, religion, political affiliation, state of health, or personal habits.
* The discussion between the massage therapist and the client is confidential. The client may or may not choose to talk during the session, although feedback is encouraged regarding correct pressure and/or any discomfort experienced.
* The massage therapist may be required to release client records under a court order, to the clients prescribing physician, insurance company or attorney. The massage therapist is obligated by law to report suspicion of abuse to the proper authorities.
Bonnette Neuromuscular Therapy & Bodywork is independently owned and operated. Massage session rates and promotional offers vary: see individual studios for pricing and offers. Bonnette Neuromuscular Therapy & Bodywork promotional offers are not transferable and may not be redeemed for cash, bartered, or sold. Offers void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. All prepaid appointments must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase. Clients may substitute massage sessions equal in value and duration to original massage session; gratuity is not included. Substitute massage sessions cannot be combined with any other offer. Other restrictions may apply; see individual studios for details.
Thank you for choosing Bonnette Neuromuscular Therapy & Bodywork!